18 Feb 2015

Sims 4 Pretty Little Dress




Created for: The Sims 4
-A sweet flared dress with frill at bust ,with sequin belt for your girlie sims who love to look pretty and sweet . Team with heels or sequin pumps to match.
-Non default and Non recolour
-available in many colours (2 pics shown)
-has it's own CAS swatch
-Package file. Simply locate your Sims4/Mods folder and put the downloaded file in there.
-please do not recolour my creations, thank you.
-for this item to show in other clothing categories simply click x where the formal tag shows in CAS clothing.

*thank you to Harmonia for permission to use her mesh http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Harmonia

Hair by Sintiklia, Nightcrawler, Cazy ,Alesso, and Newsea

-please do not recolour, modify, reupload, or claim as your own thank you!
-please do not make your own links for my creations, link to my original download/site. 
-enjoy :)



13 comments:

  1. Pretty dresses

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great designs...Thnx for dropping by my blog n following me...Have followed u back.. :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful beautiful beautiful !!! ♥ _ ♥
    You're very good!

    I love THE SIMS and the last year I wrote some articles on my blog :) ♥

    xoxo Donatella

    Ps. I follow you, now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuute :)
    I follow you on gfc #285, follow back?

    Xoxo
    http://xnataliie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sims avatars, the dresses are super cute! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC” (#286) "Maria"
    I'm also following you on "Google+" and I'd be very happy if you follow me back :)
    Keep in touch sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following – it's a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

♥LinkWithin