4 Feb 2015

Sims 4 Patchwork Sweater



Finally something for males! Sorry there hasn't been more of this but unfortunately male fashion is just not my forte but I will try to create more things! :)


Created for: The Sims 4
-a comfortable casual sweater for your male sims to keep him warm and fashionable at the same time :)
-Non default and Non recolour
-available in many colours
-has it's own CAS swatch
-Package file. Simply locate your Sims4/Mods folder and put the downloaded file in there.
-please do not recolour my creations, thank you.
-for this item to show in other clothing categories simply click x where the formal tag shows in CAS clothing.

*Hair by Cazy here on TSR 

-please do not recolour, modify, reupload, or claim as your own thank you!
-please do not make your own links for my creations, link to my original download/site. 
-enjoy :)



20 comments:

  1. follow you #262
    thanks!!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patchwork detail!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeellllooo sweet Margie,maybe you know me... Your Creations are sooo amazing !! I have send you on FB a friends request with my 'fake-Account' Aurora Zottel..
    I miss you sooo much !! Big hugs and kisses,your chocolate cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooooooo sorry i didnt know it was you my dear! I sent you back a request! miss you so much! My cookie friend! <3

      Delete
  4. thx for the comment, now i´following you ;)
    nice sharing
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice sweater for my Sims! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your patchwork, lovely!

    Thanks for following my blog :)
    I'm following you back

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog <3

    www.blog017.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I used to LOVE the Sims!!!! I have actually been really wanting to go and buy it again because I loaned all my discs out and friends lost them all.. I was gutted! Definitely want to stop here once I've got the game again because it seems like the possibilities are endless here!!
    Thank you for igniting that old spark for this awesome game!!

    Just followed you on GFC! Hope you follow back and that we keep in touch xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥LinkWithin